Tuesday 15 February 2011

A word from our editor.........


If you are a regular visitor to FLEAPIT OF THE MIND, you will notice that today it looks a little different. FLEAPIT was my first born and still the blog I am most proud of. My blog YESTERDAY'S WINE is a rambling affair about almost anything not covered by FLEAPIT and WEAVERMAN ARCHIVES is really just an annex for listing films I own. But FLEAPIT itself is special to me but its been around for a few years now without ever changing its format. The old adage that "if ain't broke don't mend it" is a true one so the changes that you will see to the template are minimal and really not more than a refreshing of the old elements. I hope you like the slightly new look.

1 comment:

wellyousaythat said...

it's a smooth finish as if shaved with a six blade razor