Friday, 25 November 2016

MANAGEMENT SPEAKING...


Some time ago I stopped writing about the films I'd seen an concentrated on listing the films in my DVD/Blu-ray collection. Several regulars who kindly follow this blog and a few friends have asked me to reconsider doing reviews - I hesitate to use the word "reviews" and prefer to describe them as "reactions" - so in the new year I will go back to commenting on the movies I've seen. As before I will try to concentrate on the obscure, the rare, the old and the unloved rather than modern mainstream productions, although I expect there will be a few exceptions. The DVD listings will continue as well. See you in January.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fortunately, I started out this support and now handle a group of essay writers throughout America (and Canada also) total-time, and make sure procustomwriting.com customers are usually pleased. Attempt our evaluation writers out and I'm certain you'll be pleased as well, but only if you truly require the help.